Have you moved to Asturia, or planning to? Let us help you connect with local businesses and help with referrals. Moving to a new area is always challenging and we would love to help you
Learn more about Asturia in Odessa, Florida. We have information on the builders, homes available, amenities and explore what it is like to live in Asturia. There are community Videos and you can set up in person tours with our agents. See More.
Look at different floor plans, elevations, and see ways to customize your new home. All the builders have great options for choosing your colors, cabinets, and appliances. Let us help you pick and design the house specifically for you.
Buying a house in a new community that hasn't been built yet (or was just completed) is different from buying a used home, learn how real estate agents can assist you in the process.
Total Title Solutions; after you learn about us, you’ll want to use us as your full service title company. Our combined 29 years experience in the industry assures you quality service you can count on, whether you’re a buyer’s or seller’s agent, loan officer or for sale by owner, our knowledgeable team of professionals is ready to help. Communicative, creative, flexible and at your service — that’s Total Title Solutions.
We’re proud to offer a wide range of services, including closing document preparation, title and abstract searches, title insurance and escrow. We can even help with ordering inspections, resolving liens and processing short sales. Whatever your need in title work, you’ve come to the right place!
The Realty Partner's Agents with the Helping with Real Estate Hub are dedicated to providing value-added services to our clients who are buying and selling a home.
What does this really mean? It means:
* when we talk to buyers and sellers, we CONSULT with them and we don't have a pushy listing presentation.
* we have a special program for 1st Time Home Buyers so they know what to expect through the whole process.
* we employ a professional transaction team whose job it is to make sure all the paperwork is timely and closing on schedule with i's dotted and t's crossed.
* we provide extra services not typical in the industry, for example: we will do vacant home checks for sellers and a community concierge to help with moving details.
* we work with local professionals (lawyers, title, mortgage, senior advisers) to assist seniors in identifying their best options of buying or selling a home.
* several of our agents have specialty certifications for working with seniors or working with new home builders.
It means we care about you and provide services designed to support you and your family in this big life change.
Call us today for a free consultation, 813-708-1400.
Realty Partners LLC
Trinity Office: 4134 Little Rd, Trinity, FL 34655
OFFICE: 813-708-1400 or TEXT: 813-400-5735
My husband and I are first time home buyers and we are thinking about buying a brand new house in a new community. I was wondering should we still get a realtor?Gloria in Hudson, TX Truilia
Those of us who represent buyers with new construction routinely see the value. The key is to remember that the new home sales agent represents the builder, a realtor represents YOU. Beyond the value of negotiation, a realtor who routinely works in new sales has a deeper understanding of the different builders in a new home community. They can also help with the variety of pricing, incentives, bonuses, floor plans, quality of construction, community lifestyle to match your family needs, and much more. All of this works in your favor to ensure you purchase what you want, where you want, and at a price that meets your needs.